Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey I am featured on Pug-a-Day


Hey, The Nevis let me know that I was featured on Pugaday.com. Ahh to be that young again, it would be awesome.

Visit and Vote here

I wanted everyone to know that I am at 95% healed now. I am glad to, because I think the pills were making me sick. I just felt poop a little bit after taking them. But I can deal with it because I am a stud.

Anyway here is another video of me chasing a car. I am so awesome, some dogs can't take a car... me I eat em for breakfast. Grrrrrr

3 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Look how big Halo is getting!! They grow so fast! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo you go Halo!

I'm glad to hear you are feeling much better! And I agree you are getting so big now!

Nevis said...

You may be able to take on a car...but can you take on SOUL CALIBER!!